It seems like not a week goes by when we aren’t bombarded by reports of some new environmental hazard that threatens our family’s health. Many of these stories pertain to the water we must have to live. Maybe you have been thinking about a water filter but are a little overwhelmed by all the choices. How do you know which one you really need?
I won’t waste your time. I know you want a simple, instant solution for how to pick the best water filter and I can give you just that.
Specifically, you’ll discover…
* Why 46 million Americans are drinking water contaminated with this…Page 10
* What common tap water component has been linked to bladder cancer…Page 11
* Are you letting your children drink Nuclear Waste?…Page 12
* What tap water contaminant killed almost 100 people in Wisconsin in 1993…Page 12
* Why municipal water treatment can’t control the #1 health threat to US children…Page 14
* What dangerous contaminant did the EPA refuse to ban in 2003?…Page 15
* What tap water contaminant causes 168 deaths per year in the US?…Page 16
* Why most bottled water is exempt from FDA standards…Page 18.
* What is the main factor in determining how well a filter removes contaminants from your water?…Page 23
* The pros and cons of a Reverse Osmosis water filter…Page 30
* What common activity is thought to be responsible for a huge increase in childhood asthma, and what you can do about it…Page 35
* How to properly size a whole house water filter…Page 39
* The best ways to remove specific common contaminants from your family’s water Once the relevant term of copyright for a work has expired, the work falls into the supply…Page 40
* And lots more…
You will learn about the different types of home water filters and water filtration systems. Each main type of filter system has its own chapter which covers the potential benefits, possible drawbacks and what to look for to make sure you get the cleanest water at the best price for your family’s health.
The book winds up with some select recommendations on specific brands I have used in both my professional career as a Master Plumber and in my own home to make sure my family has clean water.
If you want to cut through the hype surrounding the water filter industry and find out how to choose the best water filter for your home this book makes things a lot easier. Be sure to leave your feedback and let me know what you think.