11 home remedies for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can cause a lot of discomfort, pain, irritation and scratching. More than often the person suffers mental irritation rather than physical pain. The constant scratching and discomfort makes one irritable. Often you the person makes the hemorrhoids worse by scratching constantly. Appropriate, remedies for hemorrhoids should be taken. Else, a mild problem can turn into an extreme one. Where the treatment and suffering gets more complicated and great. There are various, remedies for hemorrhoids. That can be preventive, curative and post surgical or post treatment.
11 Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
- Apply affected area with a cold compress directly onto the hemorrhoid. Ask a family member to apply your compress as you lie face down.
- Moisten the paper and use it after a bowel movement.
- Clean the area well with warm water several times a day.
- Do not sit for too long as it will make your hemorrhoid worse.
- Take Sitz bath 4-5 times a day.
- Eat fresh vegetables, whole grains and beans. They contain fiber, which helps forms stools and makes the larger easier to pass.
- Drink 12 glasses of water a day. This will keep stool loose and easier to pass.
- Exercise regularly. This will aid your digestion and make moving your bowels less difficult.
- Do not strain yourself during bowel movement.
- Don’t lift heavy objects that strain the lower body.
- Buy a doughnut shaped cushion. They are available in pharmacies and medical supply stores and can be useful in remedies for hemorrhoids. Try and sit on it as instructed.
Treat Hemorrhoids Fast
Use natural or herbal plant extracts. Which aid the natural remedies for hemorrhoids and curative measures. If there is only mild discomfort. The doctor may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments or pads. These contain witch hazel or a topical anti-inflammatory agent containing hydro-cortisone. In combination with daily warm baths, this treatment helps relieve your symptoms.The hemorrhoids may be removed surgically or through other methods in extreme cases. Three surgical procedures to remove external hemorrhoids are laser coagulation. The hemorrhoid is clotted with an electric probe. which makes it shrink. Infrared by photo coagulation. Hemorrhoidectomy. Complete removal of the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoids care and post treatment care. The hemorrhoids care after clinical or surgical treatment includes high fibre diet, drinking lots of water, safe bowel movements, etc. Always take care that the problem does not recur. If there is any discomfort in the region or bleeding or similar problems. Get a check up done from your doctor.
Venapro Homeopathic Hemorrhoid Relief formula gets rid of hemorrhoid anguish quickly. Many of us placed the all-natural Double Bunch with each other to provide you with highest relief about most ranges.
Free Bottle Offer
Venapro has done wonders for me, thanks to social and health services recommendation to Venapro. I wasnt feeling well in my system until i got this amazing product. Greetings from Sweden